100 Men Strong Campaign Overview
For years, sexual violence and child abuse have been viewed by many as a “woman’s issue”. We believe it’s a community issue. We also believe that men are a crucial link to ending violence, and are eager to join in the efforts.
The Family Resource Center, a rape crisis and children’s advocacy center serving Kershaw and Lee Counties, has launched a campaign to help engage men and boys in promoting healthy relationships and ending sexual violence and child abuse.
We would like to begin the 100 Men Strong Campaign with a project that will demonstrate commitment from the men of Kershaw, Lee, and other counties and hope we can count on you to be 1 of the 100 men of strength.
We are asking 100 men to stand strong and declare that violence against women and children must end, and here’s how you can help:
- Make a donation of $100 or more to the Family Resource Center.
- Men donating at the $ 100 level or more will join us at the 100 Men Strong Celebration on Saturday June 10, 2017 at the Robert Mills Courthouse, where they will be honored for their support and strength.
- Inspire other men from your fraternities, businesses, organizations, and churches to stand with us in this effort.
- Sign the Men of Strength Pledge.
- Become a part of the 100 Men Strong Committee.
- Allow your name and/or picture to be used in the media outlets covering this initiative. (Optional)
Please click here to make a tax deductible donation. For more information, about our 100 Men of Strength Campaign, contact a member of our FRC staff at 803.425.4357 or by email at email@example.com.